In the assortment of the ASROCK of motherboards, the Intel Z77 Express chip designed to install Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors, performed by Socket LGA1155, appeared the Z77 EXTREME11 model in the EATX form.
The novelty is made using the Dual-Stack Mosfet (DSM) field transistors and Premium Gold Caps capacitors. The content of copper in the power and grounding layers of the printed circuit board is doubled. The power subsystem is made according to the formula 8+4 phases and equipped with a digital controller. Three radiators of different sizes are responsible for the removal of excess heat, two of which are connected to each other with a copper heat pipe, and the third is crowned with a small fan. It is also worth noting the implementation of the ASROCK XFAST 555 technology complex, consisting of the branded developments of XFAST RAM, XFAST LAN and XFAST USB to increase overall performance. In addition, the platform provides for support for the Lucid Virtu Universal MVP package, which combines Hyperformance technologies (combines the operation of integrated and discrete graphics, allows you to achieve productivity in games by 30-70%, supported by AMD and NVIDIA), Virtual VSYNC (designed to help choose to chooseThe best compromise between quality and performance) and Switchable Graphics (allows you to correctly distribute the load on an integrated and discrete graphics).
From other technical characteristics of the product should be highlighted:
- Four 240-Kille DIMM-slot for placing up to 32 GB of two-channel DDR3 RAM with a frequency of 3000+ (OC)/2400 (OC)/2133 (OC)/1866 (OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz;
- Three PCI Express 3 slots.0 x16 and PCI Express 2.0 x1, one PCI Express 2 slot.0 x16 and mini PCI Express (the latter for the Wi-Fi + BT module);
- Support for Quad Crossfirex / 4-Way Crossfirex / 3-Way Crossfirex / Crossfirex and Quad Sli / 3-Way Sli / Sli (there are PLX PEX 8747 and PLX PEX 8608);
- Two gigabit Ethernet controller (Intel 82579V and Intel 82583V) with the Teaming function;
- Realtek Alc898 Audio Code with support for ThX Trustudio for output 7.1-channel sound HD Audio;
- Four SATA II ports, two SATA III ports and eight ports SAS II/SATA III;
- Clear CMOS button, PS/2, HDMI, ESATA and FireWire, two RJ-45 connectors, eight USB 3 ports, located on the rear panel.0, two USB 2 ports.0, optical S/PDIF output, five standard audio units.
In addition to several software applications, the 2T2R Wi-Fi 802 module includes additional bonuses in the set of delivery.11a/b/g/n + b4.0, as well as a Wi-SB Box remote panel with two antennas and a pair of USB 3 ports.0.
There is no information about the price of the product and about the timing of its sales yet.