Information about Android 4.3 appeared a few months ago and since then most users of smartphones were eagerly awaited. And then, finally Android 4.3 Jelly Bean saw the light. What will please the updated OS from Google and what new it will give to the owners of mobile devices?
1. Finally appeared Bluetooth 4 support.0. In addition to a better connection, the technology requires significantly less energy, which will increase (although not significantly) the life of the devices.
2. The user interface has become more responsive, and Opengl ES 3 support.0 provides an improvement in graphic processing, which has a beneficial effect on the support of 3D IGR.
3. Underwent changes and the address book: now the search for contacts has become more convenient. The warning system was also processed, and now there now have third -party applications.
4. The interface for controlling the camera has also undergone changes. Now access to parameters and settings is made in the form of an arc to give them more convenience.
5. The most important innovation is the profile manager. If several people use the device, then the administrator can set access parameters for other users, for example, limit the child’s access to undesirable content.
The usefulness of some functions is undeniable, and some are doubtful. How convenient the OS has become, time will tell, and now it remains to wait for Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, the presentation of which was postponed for several months.