At the CES 2012 international exhibition, ZOTAC, who held in Las Vegas, demonstrated to the general public an unnamed motherboard at the Mini-ITX form factor, which was based on the latest set of Intel Z77 Express chip.
It should be noted right away that the developers address their creation primarily for avid overclocking lovers. The baby received an 8-phase power subsystem, and is also equipped with a 24-pin ATX-connector and an 8-pin EPS-connector. It is made using only high-quality components, equipped with a passive cooling system from two radiators connected to each other with a copper heat pipe, and is ready to take on board the Intel processors performed by Socket LGA1155 (including those created in compliance with 22-nm CPU generations IVYBridge). From other technical characteristics of the platform, you should highlight:
- A pair of 240-pin DIMM-slot for placing modules of two-channel RAM DDR3;
- PCI Express 3 slot.0 x16;
- Two Sata II and Sata III ports, as well as the port of MSATA;
- Audio Code responsible for conclusion 7.1-channel sound HD Audio;
- Gigabit Ethernet Controller;
- Wi-Fi 802 module.11b/g/n;
- USB 3 ports located on the rear panel.0, DVI and HDMI.
Here is only about the price of the product described above and about the timing of its mass sales at the moment there is no exact information.