In the regiment of smartphones capable of simultaneously working with two SIM cards, replenishment occurred. The recruits are the budget models of Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918N and Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918D from TCT Mobile International, ready to work both in two chains of 3G networks (850/2100 MHz and 900/2100 MHz, respectively) and four networks of networks2G.
Both devices are made in the form of monoblocks, controlled by the Android 2 operating system.3 (Gingerbread) and in their arsenal have:
- Processor with a clock frequency of 650 MHz;
- 256 MB of RAM memory;
- Microsd/SDHC cards slot with a capacity of up to 32 GB;
- 3.2-inch sensor LCD display with HVGA resolution;
- A 3-megapixel digital camera with video recording function;
- Integrated GPS receiver;
- Wi-Fi 802 modules.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0.
The products described above are already available for purchase, and Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918N at the Philippines at a price of $ 140, and Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918D in Australia at a price of $ 179.
- TCT Mobile International