Those who prefer extreme sports or dangerous adventures, RCP-Technik GmbH company & Co. KG offers under the Rollei brand a new compact digital action camera with a built-in Wi-Fi module and the possibility of remote control using a tablet or smartphone (a range reaches 10 m).
The ActionCam 5S WiFi model is available in versions of Motorbike Edition and Outdoor Edition, each of which, among other things, is equipped with a protective boxing that can withstand a three -meter height to a solid surface and immersion to a depth of up to 60 m. Moreover, the main technical characteristics of these modifications look like this:
- 14-megapixel CMOS sensor;
- Lens with a 175-degree viewing angle;
- A 10-fold digital increase system;
- 1.4-inch LCD display with a resolution of 360 x 240 pixels;
- Microsd/SDHC cards slot up to 32 GB;
- The ability to make digital jpeg photography with a maximum resolution of 4608 x 3456 pixels;
- Write video in MOV format (h.264) along with the sound is carried out with a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) at a frequency of 25/30/60 frames per second;
- HDMI port, USB interface, AV output with NTSC/Pal support, a standard connector for connecting an external microphone;
- Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 1000 mAh, the charge of which should be enough for 2.5 hours of continuous video posting;
- The overall dimensions are 60 x 51 x 42 mm;
- Weight is 105 g.
Both product options will arrive on the European market in early June of this year at a 350 euros recommended retail price.
- RCP-Technik GmbH & Co. KG