The anniversary reef+kib 2016 will be held from April 13 to April 15 (a fifth medium) in the form of an on-site three-day event consisting of a multi-flow conference, an exhibition and many extra-program events, in a boarding house near Moscow «Forest Dali».
According to the Organizing Committee, the 20th RIF+CyB will be one of the most massive and interesting events in Runet: more than 8,000 visitors will take part in it for 3 days of work.
The main program of the forum has been formed. Work will go in parallel in 8 halls — This is the synergy of all relevant topics proposed by the industry itself, the forum participants, its partners.
By tradition, it is in the spring rif+kib starts «Internet-year»: the main reports of the industry sound and the trends of its development are determined.
The main topics of the 2016 program:
- 20-year history of Runet through the prism of reef
- Runet Future: What to do «Tomorrow» And what awaits us «day after tomorrow»
- Runet Crisis Barometer 2016: expert assessments and influence on the economy
- Internet+: General Internet of the offline economy
- Realities of international cooperation: infrastructure, infrastructure, standards
- Internet regulation: transition from protective — To the stimulating paradigm
- Internet accessibility and digital literacy
- IT tools for small and medium-sized businesses
- Runet mobilization: All the Internet — in the pocket
- Digital market: efficiency rate. Performance-marketing, increasing conversion.
- Electronic trade: wrestling for user, competition with international players, trading aggregators
- New technologies in the segment of electronic payments
- Telecom and media industry: convergence or competition?
- New IT cadres: how to train, educate, hold
- All facets of the Internet business: CRM, loyalty, work with clients. PR and modern advertising technologies. Web development and development of mobile applications
- and much more…
You can familiarize yourself with the forum program on its website.
An important part of the forum will be sections under program 2.0, which are formed by the conference participants themselves. TOP-10 sections selected by participants and the organizing committee will be included in the RIF+CyB program. Voting began on March 28.